Welcome guest !
Welcome to toiletnation.com !
Whether you like it or not, toilets play a very important role in our lives. Researches show that we use toilet 6 - 8 times a day, all up we spend 3 years using the toilet in our whole life.Sydney, Australia
Now, imagine your life without a toilet. Imagine that during your every morning sweet relief sessions, you would not be able to sit down and run through newspapers, play one of those cool downloadable games on your mobile or respond to emails on your laptop, so you wouldn't actually enjoy the moment. Instead, you would have to crunch down into some very uncomfy, camping-like pose. Think of all your constipations and diarrhoeas, or just your daily routine 'workout'. Imagine how inconvenient it all would be without a toilet.
Toilets have never got enough credit for what they mean to us. No one has ever acknowledged how special they are, no one has ever realised how much sh*t they have to put up with. Not a single word of thanks.
We in toiletnation.com team have decided to change that. We have decided to give toilets everything (or at least the best part of) they deserve: respect, appreciation, recognition and your warm Thank You.
We have found a way for you to say THANK YOU to your toilet. Very simple way to show your appreciation, to let everyone else in the world know how grateful you are for what you've got behind your bathroom door.
Interested? read more...
latest toiletnation.com news >>
worlds toilet day on Thu 19 November 2009 23:09:47
source : toiletnation.com
- 20th of november is a worlds toilet day. toilet was invented first time in 1596 - it has used a valve, first toilet paper was made in 1880 and it was a box of sheets.
COURTNEY LOVE - LOVES RAGE AT TOILET TRAUMA on Mon 21 September 2009 00:23:56
source : http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/loves-rage-at-toilet-trauma_1116636
- COURTNEY LOVE flew into a rage during a New York Fashion Week event - when a fellow reveller accidentally caught her on the toilet.
Coldplays Toilet Tracks on Sat 19 September 2009 17:55:15
source : http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_tours/coldplays_toilet_tracks.html
- Coldplay consider fans toilet breaks when choosing their set list.
Tourists using sacred site as toilet on Wed 09 September 2009 22:58:09
source : http://www.travelmole.com/stories/1138302.php
- Tourists are using the top of the sacred site of Uluru as a toilet, according to the head of a Central Australian tour company.
Toilet paper wedding gowns on Wed 09 September 2009 10:02:58
source : http://www.edmontonsun.com/life/fashion/2009/09/08/10790171.html
- A designer repairs a wedding dress made mostly from toilet paper as models display such creations in Tel Aviv Sept. 8, 2009.
Attacked in school toilet on Wed 02 September 2009 14:21:13
source : http://www.northernstar.com.au/story/2009/09/01/attacked-in-school-toilet/
- SCHOOL student safety on the North Coast again came into serious question yesterday when 11-year-old Blake McMaster was attacked in the school toilets at Lismore Public School.
Cuba faces toilet paper shortage on Sat 29 August 2009 18:01:05
source : http://www.cuba.com/local_news.php?id=4057&news_from=&title=Cuba%20faces%20toilet%20paper%20shortage
- Theres good news and bad news in Cuba. The bad news: Theres a shortage of toilet paper, and officials in Havana say it will not ease until the end of the year.
Did you know ?
An average person visits the toilet 2500 times a year.
From the toilet walls...
'Follow this line'.
On the wall he had drawn a line that went at 45 degrees up to the ceiling. There he had written:
'You are now pissing on your left shoe!'
toilet seat = siege de toilette
Toilets in history...
In 1596, sir John Harrington of England invented a toilet (which he called a water closet) for his godmother, Queen Elizabeth I. So many people made fun of his ridiculous-looking contraption that he never built another one.